Here are my items numbered 51 – 60 which bring more Gratitude to me!
I am grateful for:
51. My desert tonight at Starbucks – Triple Venti White Chocolate Mocha with Raspberry. It was heaven!
52. Getting rewarded today at work and being allowed to watch a movie at lunch time!
53. Picking up a Hard Drive Enclosure for a family member’s dead computer – I got all the data back!
54. Creating the Archive for previous Quotes that have been sent out!
55. Hearing that the FaceBook Security video helped someone out!
56. The Birds that I feed every morning.
57. The cool way to make deposits at Chase on my iPhone! Just like taking a picture
of the check and sending it in!
58. The sound of the crickets that I hear as I type out this list.
59. Saving the recording of the Tele-Training from last night.
60. And last but not least, for Brynn’s birthday today! Happy Birthday, Brynn!
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age old question of, “What bring more gratitude to you?” Each person will certainly have different answers. The reason I am doing this in chunks of 10 is that I am interested in looking back (in 100 days from now) and seeing how my perspective has changed.
Be Well. May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.