Items 81 – 90 which bring more Gratitude to me
Items 81 – 90 which bring more Gratitude to me!
I am back! I took a couple days off with the list, only because I have been running around like crazy these past few days! Let the list continue!
81. My Herman Miller Chair – I spend a lot of time at my computer in my home office and although it was financially more costly than an inexpensive chair, I am grateful that I purchased it!
82. Tomorrow is Linda’s last day of working with us. I know that she will be missed!
83. Having lunch with Linda in a couple of weeks brings me anticipated Gratitude! Yippee!
84. I certainly cannot forget this one! The Alexa ranking for www.AllAboutGratitude.com has broken through the 300,000 mark! That means that we are in the top 300,000 websites in the World! WOW! Here is a post I wrote about the Alexa
85. I am grateful that I was able to pay my tax bill today without getting any fees or fines assessed!
86. Last weekend I visited my sister and her family. Today I am STILL eating all the tomatoes she sent home with me.
87. Going to the bank today brought me more gratitude as my Deposits were more than the bills I was paying!
88. I am so happy and grateful that I will be visiting my Brother and his family this weekend down in Delray Beach, Fl.
89. I certainly am grateful that I am going to the Golden Ticket on Friday!
90. Almost over looked this one.. I use a Calisto Bluetooth earpiece. It is awesome! I can answer my cell phone with it, I can answer my home phone with it, and I can even use it with my MagicJack!
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age old question of, “What bring more gratitude to you?” Each per
son will certainly have different answers. The reason I am doing this in chunks of 10 is that I am interested in looking back (in 100 days from now) and seeing how my perspective has changed.
Be Well. May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.
Leave a Comment