Items 91 – 100 which bring more Gratitude to me
Items 91 – 100 which bring more Gratitude to me!
After spending the weekend in Florida (Thursday – Sunday), I figure it is time to post another 10 items.
91. Erik, Lisa, Melody, Sam, and Neil – Thanks for the hospitality (and phone call) this past weekend. It was great to see you all!
92. All the great people I met at Early to Rise – thanks for all the great tips and pointers to make this site a much better one. With that said, look out for some changes that are in progress for www.AllAboutGratitude.com
93. Those 2 bicycle guys who were brothers. Thanks to the Wright Brothers for getting this whole Air Travel thing going! How awesome is it that I can be in NJ one moment, and in just a few hours later, I
am in Florida?
94. Angelina Jolie. Thanks for putting together a pretty cool movie – Salt. Lisa took, “The Taubman Boys” out to see it last night.
95. Free Internet service at the West Palm Beach International Airport. (Newark, NJ does NOT have it…)
96. Car Radios that let me plug my iPod into it.
97. Nerds and Runts. That is all I am going to say!
98. Helpful staff at the airlines. Even during a delay, they smile.
99. Free Refills.
100. I have more gratitude simply for listing out these 100 items! Yippee!
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age old question of, “What bring more gratitude to you?” Each person will certainly have different answers. The reason I am doing this in chunks of 10 is that I am interested in looking back (in 100 days from now)
and seeing how my perspective has changed.
Be Well. May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.
Leave a Comment