Items 171 – 180 which bring more Gratitude to me!
You can see the items from 161 – 170 here.
171. Cheesecake – both eating and making them!
172. Pop-Tarts – The real ones, not the fake organic ones.
173. Taking group pictures of the family during the holidays.
174. Taking pictures of the family during everyday get-togethers!
175. Learning something new.
176. My Library Card!
177. Planet Chicken with Jose & Sophia (and one one day with Jerusha & Kim).
178. The Northern Flick
er (bird) that visits outside my window along with his friends
179. Volunteering and helping others.
180. Having coffee with friends.
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age old question of, “What bring more gratitude to you?” Each person will certainly have different answers. The reason I am doing this in chunks of 10 is that I am interested in looking back (in 100 days from now) and seeing how my perspective has changed.
Be Well. May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.