Items 181 – 190 which bring more Gratitude to me
Items 181 – 190 which bring more Gratitude to me!
You can see the items from 171 – 180 here.
Today’s list is geared directly at my work environment. You may or may not understand all of them. It is not some big secret, just that my technical life has its own strange vocabulary!
181. DBAs – the good ones that help out and make my job easier to do!
182. Treaty testing that goes smoothly! And when it doesn’t I am grateful for the lessons learned!
183. SSL VPN. Location does not matter!
84. 2010 Env XS ACO 75% QS $5M
185. The Return of Bagel Fridays!
186. Lunch at ‘Cheap Pizza’.
187. An Hour (plus) commute to help unwind and listen to my iPod.
188.Getting in early when it is still quiet, calm, and disturbance-free!
189. My fellow SMEs who may not like SME work but help each other out when the requirements change again (and again).
190. CPCU, ARe, AIC, AMIM, AIT, ASLI
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age old question of, “What bring more gratitude to you?” Each person will certainly have different answers. The reason I am doing this in chunks of 10 is that I am interested in looking back (in 100 days from now) and seeing how my perspective has changed.
Be Well. May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.
When I did have a “real” job, I, too, was grateful for #188. It was a struggle to get up and out early but then there was less traffic, I had time to think and plan my day. When I got to work, I was energized and the quiet was my catalyst to get organized for what lay ahead. Ultimately, they were the days I remember most.