Items 231 – 240 which bring more Gratitude to me!
You can see the items from 221 – 230 here.
232. The wonderful people that I was fortunate enough to spend time with while I was down in Atlanta this past week.
233. In Atlanta, I was teaching at a conference – NAMS – I am grateful that I have the ability to teach folks who want to learn about having a business online.
234. I was in Atlanta for 5 days – due to some complications, my entire hotel room was comped – I did not have to pay for one night while I was there! Thank you!
235. As I write this list this morning, I just sipped my coffee – I am certainly grateful for having my coffee – and my second cup of coffee at that! Do you realize there are folks who do not have the luxury of having coffee when they want it? Never take anything for granted.
236. I expressed my gratitude during one of the sessions in Atlanta when I was able to help out another instructor. Some people might say that I was doing work for her so she did not have to do it. That would be true. I see as being able to help out a friend so she did not have to worry about what she needed to accomplish! I am grateful for being able to help her and thanked her without any expectations of getting something in return.
237. I checked my email the night after helping (see #236) – much to my surprise, I received a gift certificate to Amazon for helping out! It pays to be nice and not have expectations!
238. Flying home to NJ from Atlanta, I was upgraded to First Class. What a nice way to end a trip!
239. Listening to Music.
240. Having the simple joys of electricity so I can create this list and share it with you!
You are invited to list something(s) that brings more gratitude to you by leaving some comments to this posting. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the age-old question of, “What brings more gratitude to you?” Each person will certainly have different answers.
May your Gratitude increase as the day continues on.