Here is a video dealing with gratitude that I found on vimeo. I like it for a few reasons.
1. It starts out with a musical number (Amazing Grace). I have a strong affinity for music and I am grateful anytime that I hear music played well.
2. At the 5:30 mark (5 minutes and 30 seconds into the video), there is a clip from “Walking Across Egypt” that shows a delightful engaging moment between a young man and someone who could be his grandmother (sorry – I have not yet seen the whole movie). In any case, he talks about how he thanked Tracy Willingham… I certainly was not expecting that to come out.
3. The remaining portion of the video is a sermon delivered from a stage – the drum set is behind him and it reminds me of a night club! Very progressive 🙂
4. Lastly, the person delivering the message is a young man who appears to be in his mid 20s. Very refreshing as well.
5. Be warned, however, this is a LONG video. About 44 minute or so.
Enjoy the upcoming weekend and work on your Attitude of Gratitude!