Use Gratitude to Change Your Life Today: No Charge
Can gratitude really do that? Well, put your money away. There’s no need to shell out a dime to change your life today. The smallest changes with a nonexistent price tag can increase your happiness tenfold and result in an increased quality of life immediately. If you have been a reader for a short while already, you will know that you can use gratitude to change your life!
Try these suggestions to change your life today – no strings attached:
1. Start a blog. That is what I did! And look! You are reading it! It may seem silly, but blogging has changed thousands of lives. Blogging provides you with a platform to be heard and admired, while you make new friends. On your blog, all of your thoughts are heard. Create a blog today using one of the many free services available online such as WordPress.com. If you are interested, I will be offering an introduction class on setting up your blog within the next 6 weeks or so. If you are interested, let me know by sending me a note from the Contact Page.
- Use a free template for your blog that suits your personality by searching one of the many free blog template or theme websites online. Many professional web designers offer free blog templates in exchange for carrying a link to their website.
- There are lots of things that you can blog about. Blog about a hobby; cooking, crafting, decorating, and fashion are all hobbies with a large blogging community. In addition, racing, fantasy football, and self-development are also equally popular in the blogging world. If I can blog about my passion, gratitude, you can blog about anything!
- The easiest way to enrich your blog is to add photos. Add photos of your daily life or your hobbies. You can see that I usually post a picture which each post. Caution: blur out all personal information (e.g. house number in the background of a photo) in pictures to protect your privacy.
2. Make the cut. Change your life in a matter of minutes by simply removing negative influences from your life. Those who bring negativity into your life, cause harm to you or your family, or make you feel uneasy should be chopped from your mental priority list immediately.
- I consider myself a positive person (Am I sure? Of Course! I am positive!). Life is too short to wait around for unmotivated people to change their character; besides, it is not my job, or your job, to change anyone. Some people only intend to channel negative energy. Keeping them around will only make the burdens, worries, and sadness in your life heavier.
- Choose on a case-by-case basis the best approach to take with each person. Some may benefit from hearing the truth and may hopefully realize your point of view. Others will simply be too stubborn to cooperate. The only person you can control is you. You may have to remove them from your life. Lead by example. Let them follow you, only if they want to.
3. Tend to your health. Maintaining a healthy weight makes you less susceptible to a myriad of health issues. You’ll also look good, feel good, and increase your confidence by maintaining a healthy weight. Start changing your body today by becoming more active.
- Do it now. Why wait until tomorrow? Changing your life starts with this one simple step. Therefore, refrain from depriving your health the benefits of leading an active lifestyle any longer.
- Dust off your old tracksuit and go for a brisk walk around the park. Even if you haven’t been active for quite a long time, a brisk walk is gentle enough, yet potent enough, to make a difference in your weight if followed regularly.
- Get into the outdoors. It’s far more inspiring and rejuvenating to exercise in the great outdoors when compared to staring at the blank grey walls of a crowded gym. The nice weather is arriving more and more each day – express your gratitude by going outdoors! This is truly one activity that will not cost you anything.
As you can see, changing your life can require an action as simple as creating a blog like I did, and/or going for a walk in the park. The one thing required in all of the tips mentioned above is consistency. My motto has been Persistence, not Perfection!
If you simply start a blog willy-nilly, tell a friend that you’re parting ways, or exercise without any real consistency, you won’t experience a significant change. Start changing your life today and remain consistent for lasting results. If you want it, chase it; taking the first step can change your life forever!
The Gratitude Guru
Leave a Comment